Tuesday 20 November 2007

Religion & Society

Well, at long last, after a year filled with interesting surprises, I've finished my Vce Religion & Society course.
Looking back, it's been an interesting year in R&S... I can't say that I haven't been exceptionably bored at times. But it was interesting none-the-less. It gave me greater insight into the beliefs and expression of Christianity, particularly regarding the understanding of God and the meaning and purpose of human life. It has contributed to the shaping and clarification of my outlook on life itself and has allowed me to look at the bigger picture. It has assisted me to look at life through a different lens, that of love and has allowed me to find meaning- an incredible sense of belonging and a place in the cosmos- the created order of things. Much of that I owe to my teacher Paul. He's made an interesting and enlightening ride.
O well, now to focus on the other exams... wish me luck.

No comments: