Wednesday 1 August 2007

Controlling...

You (me) can not control the flow of a relationship. 
I remember, some time last year, the school counsellor told me to 'trust in the relationship', but since then, my own insecurities have dominated, magnified by Rex and manifested in lingering doubts and unnecessary conflicts. 
Jenny (the school counsellor) was right, I have to 'trust in the relationship' Yet, I have an issue with trust, being pedantic as I am, I seek certainity, which in this case, isn't such a good thing. 
But yes, anyway, just a pondering... I can not control the flow of relationships in my life; it's unrealistic to think that I can, because in a sense, though I influence these, I can never 'control' them and how outcomes turn-out. I guess the key is to go with the flow?

No comments: