Wednesday 12 December 2007

What do I feel? Is it guilt... or remorse, or some form of sympathy? Please explain is to me because I can't seem to find the right words, least not now. I am so fortunate, yet do I take it all for granted? Am I just a spoilt-brat? At the moment, it feels that way. It feels as though I'm not doing enough. As though I'm advocating materialism and consumerism in my actions rather than the personalism I advocate in words. Am I a hypocrite? One of my most extravagant purchases this year was a new iPod. Not with money I earned, but with my parents'. I hope to use it as a visual tool to create digital flashcards for memorizing information. Yet, with the same amount of money, a child's needs could have been met for a single year, possibly. I'm confused now. Confused as to whether my actions mirror my own personal philosophy. Questioning whether I do the right thing or unintentionally advocate other ideas. I apologize if this post makes no sense to you, the reader, but my mind is clouded with these ideas and a fear of contradicting myself and so on and on. Please forgive me if I have proven hypocritical. Perhaps my New Year's resolution should be to actively apply the philosophy of personalism, or perhaps to be more involved in the search for 911 Truth.

No comments: