Monday 23 July 2007

Another to post to re-read

He plays on my doubts and insecurities. He inflames them and makes them super-massive. Thus he uses my doubts to fuel the illusion of his existence. An example of this is when my gf makes the tinniest of comments- he takes it and forges a doubt, then enlarges it until it is so big that I believe the lie. The process is quick clear. #1: Doubt- he takes a minor doubt and makes it seem real, though it is not. #2: Lie- I believe his lie- the doubt and use it to justify wrong actions, for example, doubting love. :(. #3: Effect- hurting a person I love, at whom, the lie is directed. That's the vicious cycle that I draw people into. 
I believed his lie for long enough, now I have to re-assess what is real and what really matters. I guess my motto then should be, quite simply, love is real. For Rex made me doubt that my gf loves me and I believed his lie instead of what my gf told me. For that, I am ashamed.  

No comments: