Sunday 29 July 2007

When you miss someone...

When you miss someone, does your heart ache? I miss my girlfriend, for many reasons. She has taken a break, from what I understand, because she is stressed-out. (Secondary information) I can't help but feel partly responsible for her being stressed-out, because she has had much trouble in speaking to me and has been so worried about me. Also, last night, she blamed herself for me leaving the internet. The actual reason was that Rex was getting to me and I didn't want to take that out on her, so I left. I should've told her that though. I hope she is okay. 
I feel really bad though, as though it's my fault that she's stressed-out, considering all the things that have been happening lately. I just want her to be happy, and so, for us to be happy in our relationship, I have been trying to stop Rex from getting to me and creating unnecessary conflict. Some of the time, I was able to not act on the 'Rex impulse' and I released that so much of the conflict that the 'Rex impulse' causes is actually unnecessary. But then, I feel guilty for letting him get to me. 

I miss my girlfriend- I hope she's content. And I really hope that I can try even harder to block the voice that threatens to tear us apart, so that she may be content in our relationship. She has worked hard for all this, through terrible adversity. She deserves to be happy. 

No comments: