Saturday 14 July 2007

So literal

Okay, I gotta remember to not be so literal, so pedantic about what people say. Also, I have to be honest, and at the moment that means admitting the uncomfortable truth... I'm jealous. Jealous because my gf thinks that Danielle Radcliffe is hot. How is stupid is that? I feel kinda bad at the same time, and guilty for feeling jealous. My gf found a naked photo of him on the internet. I looked aswell and just felt that surge of jealousy within him, which I did not know how to express, so instead I suppressed it - was that a good thing to do?  
I guess I should not be jealous, since I have looked at pretty girls as well, but it seems so.... automatic. Then I feel like a hypocrite - if I have looked lustfully at pretty girls, then why can't my gf do the same? These emotions are so... powerfully that they threaten to in an instead take-over- would that be a good thing? 
As a I said earlier, I gotta remember to not be so literal and concrete about what people say. But I also need to learn how to express emotions correctly, especially this one; cos' all I've done is bottled it up deep inside- feeding Rex. 

No comments: