Saturday 14 July 2007

Revelation!

Revelation! - it may not sound like much but it's a personal milestone - I'm human. The implications of which include the concept of making mistakes, consequences and errors. Wow. This is an amazing thought - to me anyway. Whoever reads this, take a moment to consider what it really means to be human, because I can not explain it in enough words to fill this page. It is something incredible that few, if any, words can grasp. I think it was JFK who said, 'When something was broken, the ancient Japanese would fill the cracks with gold, for they believed that once something was broken it had a history, making it more beautiful.' - Well, something along those lines. But anyway, I realise now that I have work on acknowledging my own humanity - implying that I must be honest, accepting my mistakes and misjudgments, without dwelling on them pedantically. Afterall, I am only human and was it not Agatha Christy who said, 'and then I remember to be alive is a grand thing itself.' 

No comments: